Ethics and College Student Life: A Case Study Approach, Third edition
Kenneth A. Strike & Pamela A. Moss
Ethics and College Student Life: A Case Study Approach shows how five important ethical principles can help us think through morally complex situations and settle disputes. Engaging case studies of common ethical dilemmas provide students with hands-on opportunities to apply critical-thinking and problem-solving approaches.
The text presents reasoning and dialoguing skills that students can use in every area of their college experience, as well as tips on building personal character, healthy college communities, and a strong society.
- Numerous well-organized CASE STUDIES cover every aspect of college student life
- Samples of how diverse university and COLLEGE CODES relate to each topic
- MAIN CASE and CASE DISCUSSION open each chapter
- BACKGROUND READINGS listed in annotated format
- NEW INDEX allows users to quickly find topics of interest
- Flexibility of usage–this book can used in courses of various lengths , and for different types of courses and purposes
For instructors and students alike, we encourage you to visit our Student Success Supersite. This valuable resource is at www.prenhall.com/success